12月7日

First Interview

I GOT THE FIRST INTERVIEW
With Philips Supplier development and Sustainability VP and HR VP
Thanks for the video assignment of strategic sourcing, our team really work hard to get all the possible contact we could find.
And thanks for my group members, they accept my suggestoin to make the film of "ethical supply chain".
We met the Philips guy yesturday and I got an interview invitation this morning. It is the gift from HEAVEN I have to say....
These days, I leaned a lot.
From Danffer, I learned how to approach a company and how to sell myself.
From Tye, I know actually what I did so far is not that bad.
From Adila, Priya and Prabeetha I started to consider other opportunities that I never think about before.
From Mahavir, I admired his generiousity to share every resource he has with me.
From Rajan, I appreciated his self control and courage.
Even from Job agency's PFO, I tried to get some useful information for me to build on my skills.
I start to pick up some confidence now.
I believe if I work hard and try to build up the experinces these pieces by pieces by my pace, I will achieve anything I want to be.
I really can.
Let's pray for the interivew on 18th.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
我拿到第一個interview了
即將和Philips Supplier development and Sustainability VP以及其HR VP碰面
這一切都要歸功於我們strategic sourcing的video case作業, 我們這個小組可是非常努力地去聯絡所有有可能的CPO讓我們訪問
同時也要感謝我的組員阿~Anil和Mahavor很阿沙力的答應用ethical supply chain當我們這個作業的主題
我們昨天去訪問了Philips, 今天早上我就拿到interview的invitation了
我只能說, 這是天上掉下來的禮物
最近因為找不到工作
狗急跳牆地去問東問西
我意外地學到很多......
Danffer教我要怎麼樣去approach公司, 去把自己"賣"出去
Tye告訴我其實我目前作的還可以,不需要這麼沒有自信
Adila, Priya和Prabeetha給了我一些姊妹們的意見,也給我一些沒有想過的方向
Mahavir總是那麼慷慨地和我分享他的資源
Rajan讓我欽佩於他的自致力和勇於創業的勇氣
就算是從Job agency的 PFO, 我也試著要得到一些有用的資訊
我現在開始漸漸有了方向,有了自信
開始真正相信,只要我好努力好努力,我想要的東西一定會實現
一定可以!
一起幫我為18號的interview祈禱吧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2012的to do list

跑馬之前

關於櫻桃小丸子