Afterwards, empty 結束了, 空虛

2007年12月22日

Afterwards, empty 結束了, 空虛

After a crazy GALA, what can we keep from the MBA?
I learnt something, I travelled to new places, I made good friends and I even find my future career (if everything goes right...).
But why am I feeling so empty now?
It is like when participating a race, and it takes you a lot of effort to keep up with others.
Everyday new challenges, everyday new tasks to accomplish, and of course everyday our lovely J-Building.
RUN~RUN~RUN
And you think it is going to takes forever to reach the final line.
Suddenly.
FINIDO.
Very happy but very sad at the same time.
I love my MBA life in RSM. No doubt.
And I hate to say goodbye to my happy memories here.
My campus, my favorite T-building coffee and the stupid J-Building.
Ciao~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2012的to do list

跑馬之前

關於櫻桃小丸子