Busy, from the beginning to the end從頭忙到尾

2007年12月16日

Busy, from the beginning to the end從頭忙到尾

Busy plus catching cold
no time for sleep but I am super sleepy now
so many assignemnts, so many meetings and an really really important interview
don't forget there is crazy farewell party for everyone
the last four day for my RSM MBA is exactly the very life I had for these 15 months
It remind me of the comments I used to say:
After one year MBA makes me feel three years older...................
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
忙又加上生病
沒有時間睡覺但是又超級想睡
作業一堆 meeting一堆 還有重要到不能搞砸的interview
還有要好好和大家告別的瘋狂party
最後四天的MBA
就是我一年三個月MBA生活的縮影阿
想到我之前的一個comment:
MBA一年感覺好像老了三年

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2012的to do list

跑馬之前

關於櫻桃小丸子