好預兆good sign~

2008年3月22日

好預兆good sign~

After three days I will leave De Snor and of course Rotterdam as well.
At first I thought I should have a one day trip for myself as a "FAREWELL ROTTERDAM DAY".
But........giveing it a second thought, maybe it is also nice to leave it quitly as if I will come back again.
As if I am not saying goodbye to the city.
Ciao! Ciao! Rotterdam
Anyway,
my point is:
I always have trouble pronouncing the address of De Snor
"Kralingkse Kerklaan"
"ah????"
The taxi drivers always give me the strange look as if I am saying some chinese works.
To my great frustration, I am pretty confident of my language capabilty, especailly I can speak some German, which is of about 60% similarity of Dutch.
But I just never successfully make anyone understand what I am saying at the first try.
Today I am sured that I will have a nice aparment in Eindhoven, better location, better furnished and of course higher price.
The best part is when I try to say the address of my new home.
I did it!
The dutch people understand that!
"Sint Jorislaan"
"oh! ja!"
I think that is a good sign for me to stay happily in Eindhoven.
I hope it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2012的to do list

跑馬之前

關於櫻桃小丸子